Camping With Comfort
Here at The Outdoor Experience, we understand that even though you want to experience a bit of nature, you also probably want to end the day with a few home comforts like a comfy bed, or have a nice bottle of white on chill in the fridge, or you may just fancy a real brew with English tea bags and fresh milk. We highly recommend our Camping With Comfort option for anyone seeking a quirky yet comfortable camping experience.
TENTS AVAILABLE - ADAM, EVA, GILLIAN, GEORGE & HENRY
Only £500 for 7 nights for up to 4 people per tent.
We'll provide you with a 5m x 5m Bengali tent set up for your arrival, beautifully decorated, enough storage to properly unpack, a fridge with a complimentary bottle of wine, English tea bags, bean bags and your own outside shaded chilling space. Each tent has a double bed and two singles as standard, but we can adapt the layout to suit your requirements. Why go through the stress of erecting your own tent and hauling it all the way here when you can have Camping with Comfort?
Included in the price
- 5m x 5m Bengali Tent, fully set up for your arrival.
- Several acres of land shared by only 5 Bengali Tents, you'll likely have the most amount of space on any Ardeche campsite.
- Super comfy double bed and two singles, clean linen and soft pillows.
- Beautifully decorated give that true "glamping" feel.
- A mini fridge containing a bottle of wine on chill for your first night, as well as fresh milk and English tea bags for a proper brew in the morning.
- It gets really hot in the Ardeche but our tents are pitched in a perfect private shaded area on a campsite, giving you a chilled and relaxed stay even on the hottest of days.
- An electric fan for that added breeze...simply bliss.
- We also provide you with enough storage so you're not living out of your suitcase.
- Access to a communal kitchenette and marquee for dining.
Q & A's
- Where is the campsite based? Just outside a little village called Vagnas, 10 minutes drive to Vallon Pont d'Arc.
- Is there separate compartments in the tent? Yes, the double bed is sectioned off.
- We are a booking of 5 people, does that mean we will need 2 tents? We can add another single bed for a supplement of £50 for the week. Please use the contact form below.
- Is there a pool on the campsite? Yes there is!
- Are there cooking facilities provided? As part of your booking you also get access to a communal kitchenette and marquee for dining, but we recommend you make use of the onsite restaurant as well as the many others found in the area.
Bookings available Saturday to Saturday in the months of June, July and August. Our little tent village is on a family run campsite; situated 500m from a quiet village called Vagnas, 10 minutes drive to our activity meeting point in Vallon Pont d'Arc, with an on-site bar and restaurant, pool, and very clean facilities.
If you would like to book or require further information on this accommodation option, please use the contact form below. Or if you would like to book one of these great value Bengali Tents click the BOOK NOW link below.
If you don't want to use our Camping with Comfort option, we have also made suggestions for other CAMPSITES in the area.